Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week 5


I'm still on my weight loss plan!

I haven't posted in the last 3 weeks about my weight loss but I am still going strong. I have not lost as much as I really wanted to at this point, but I am happy that through out the move, traveling, and settling back in that I have lost some weight. 

I wasn't able to take my weight on May 5th due to the fact that we had packed my scale. I did step on my moms scale the second we walked in the front door, right off the airplane. Yikes! I was so upset I had gained 2 pounds. After a few days of jet lag and some healthy eating later I jumped on my scale (5/10) and had actually lost 0.8 of a pound. I decided that I am happy with this number even though its below what I was hoping for. I had an idea that the loss wasn't going to be significant, if at all. We went to tons of BBQ's and dinner parties right before we left. I find it much harder to decipher how many calories are in other peoples cooking. 

My May 19th weight in I lost 1.8 pounds! I have been running every other day and am starting to feel like I'm getting back in shape. I have enlisted one of my best friends to diet with me, she is doing well also. I have had a life long goal of running a marathon and have decided to run a half marathon this fall. I ran 3 miles yesterday without stopping, with my fastest time ever. The only problem is that I'm so hungry when the days I run. Any vegetarian suggestions? 

As of today I am 4 pounds down, 1.5 pounds away from my smallest after baby weight, and 18 pounds from pre-husband. Looking forward to not fitting in my after baby cloths anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment