Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week 6





I lost another 1.6 pounds this week bringing me to a total of 5.6 pounds. I ran 15.9 miles this week!
I'm a little disappointed that I didn't lose more weight this week, with how hard I worked. I do think that I may be building muscle. My mom and husband say I look like I have lost a lot more then I actually have. I do have to say I'm really close to my plateau weight. I'm only 1 pound from the thinnest I've been since I was 15 weeks prego. 

I'm really excited about my new found energy! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to run a full 26.2 mile marathon in the fall or just a half marathon. I have never competed in running, so the thought of running that distance kinda frightening but has been a goal of mine for a long time. I can now run for about 5 miles straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment