Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: November 17th, 2012


I thought I would check in and tell you all that I'm currently maintaining, well kinda. I fell off the healthy food and exercise kick for a minute but I am back on track. I currently weigh 130.2. at 23.2% fat. I feel good everyone says that I look good, but as we all know we are our own worst enemies. I was searching the web trying to figure out what I should weigh for my height and weight and ran across this really cool site that not only tells you what your lean body mass/body fat should be but shows pictures. I think that I need to re-set my goals; as I don't really look the way I want, I think a better exercise plan is in order. I've been researching P90X, Personal Trainers, and I found Body for Life.  I think it's time for me to join the challenge... anyone in?


Pre-baby weight: 125
Baby delivery weight: 183
Weekly weigh in start weight: 147
Current weight: 130.2
Old Goal weight: 127
New Goal weight: 122.5
Weight left to lose: 7.7 pounds
Body Fat: 23.2%

No comments:

Post a Comment