Monday, April 29, 2013

Catching up

It's been a really crazy last two weeks or so. I feel like I'm running around with my head cut completely off. So, here I am at 3:30 in the morning blogging. I thought that I would fill you in on the things that are going on.
-Exciting news we actually own our property. I little back note, don’t get involved with someone else’s bankruptcy court. It will make your life hell. On a happier note, I nearly have my house plans done and I have recalculated the cost because when we started thinking about this venture lumber was 25% less expensive to name a few.  I never anticipated (googled) that a well would cost soooooo much money. The quote I got was for almost $27,000, I think that I will be getting more quotes before we go with that guy.

-My garden has been deserted... well my starts are ready to go into the ground but I haven't had an ounce of time to actually get them there. If I wait much longer I will be growing Squash in the formal living room this
year.

-We just kegged The Dead Guy Ale that a brewed earlier in the month (it is so tasty we don’t want to share), the Blackberry wine is in the second fermentation stages now. I think that it will be super good once it is done and waits some time. 

When I have a couple extra minutes, and don't need sleep I will get more detailed on all these little subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment