Sunday, March 31, 2013

Announcing Operation Home Building

I'm so excited to announce that we are buying a piece of property and building us a family home/cabin. This has been a super long process and many of times we thought that it wasn't going to happen. (I still am a little anxious about it) After more then 4 months of negotiating,saving and dealing with someone else's bankruptcy. It's going to be OUR Home Sweet Home. Close to the city (only 30 minutes to Salt Lake, way closer to Park City) but out in the country! Both of our dreams!!!!

I know it looks a little desolate but in the summer it is very beautiful and green. We saw a huge bunny yesterday when we were plotting out where we were going to put the house (and my green house.) I have drawn house plans. I'll post them a little later.

Lot facts:

-1 Acre backing 80 Acres :)
-Power available, everything else is off the grid.
- About a mile from the Lake
-Home to a few seasonal Neighbors, year round Bunnies, Deer, Antelope, Elk, Moose, Bears, Cougars, Bobcat, and the cute little Critters...









No comments:

Post a Comment