Thursday, August 9, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week 16

I started this week on a happy healthy foot. It was the last week of my weight loss competition. I weighed in on Saturday at 134.7 pounds, I was so excited!!!! Then I weight my self on Sunday only to find that I had not loss the weight but gained. Yikes!!! I didn't let my self get down, thinking Monday was the day. Come to find out I have plateaued. I still weight between 136 and 137 but, it's a new day and a new week.

Here comes a juice fast... I've been battling stomach issues for about 7 years now after eating some bad sushi in Mexico. Yes, I ate the sushi in Mexico. I went to doctor after doctor for years, after finally finding out I was allergic to chicken. Then numerous self test I finally diagnosed myself as animal protein intolerant. Seven years now healthy and happy, and the plague starts again. :( Instead of going to the normal doctor I chose to go to a naturalists. The plan is to cleanse, detox, then reintroduce probiotics. So, for the next 14 day I get to eat limited liquids. I get as much blended kale, chard, collard greens and banana's. I hate bananas. They have allowed me to use apples instead.

Today, I weighed in at 136.4. I wanted to eat so bad I started cooking. I accidentally ate a bite of red beet today. Other then that, I'm feeling full on my "shakes." My stomach feels good for the first time in awhile. Hi ho cleanse, 13 more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment